Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

You are our visitor♥xDD

Thursday 29 March 2012

I had the most busiest day of my life! xD!

Here is one part of my day after school on Fantage! xD

Basically, I was in Downtown when a mem was shouting: "CIVIC PRINCESS IS IN THE CAFE!"
So,obviously, I went to the cafe when I saw civic up on the window (LOL)!
This was pretty much all fake! There is a cheat about this on YouTube if you wanna 'fake' Civic Princess. However get you parents permission (LOL)!

In the end, civic came down, and that was when we found out that the 'fake' Civic was a non! Instead of the name of this famous Fantagian, the level 0 non was called: Zicivic Princess! How fake?

Here are some pics if your wanting to see some! xD!

Love <3 Cherry! =)


Look how much ppl were interested! This is not all though! Here is the rest!



This is the rest! xD

The fake Civic on window! LOL

This was the 'fake' Civic!

No comments:

Post a Comment